If you are looking for an opportunity to join a challenging and passionate team environment of industry leaders, then you've come to the right place. For over 35 years, LRL has been a multidisciplinary engineering firm that creates unparalleled experiences and relationships with our clients. Our workplace philosophy is that our team comes first. Not only do we recognize the hard work of our teammates, but we work to create a place of innovation, inclusivity and skill.
Support the geotechnical and material testing departmentin conducting:
- Conduct various field testing including but not limited to: Compaction testing, fresh concrete testing, and subgrade inspections.
- Sampling of materials for laboratory analysis.
- Preparing field reports for submission to clients.
- Supervise borehole drilling and excavation contractors and compile borehole/test pit logs.
- Assisting the Lab Manager with laboratory testing and keeping the laboratory clean and in good working conditions.
- Keeping a strong working environment with clients and subcontractors.
- Ability to carry out field work in a safe and effective manner.
Educational & Certification Requirements
- College Diploma in the related field of study (ie: Construction/Civil Engineering Technology)
- 1 – 5 years of experience in relevant work
- CCIL Certification is an asset
- Valid drivers license and reliable work vehicle
- Bilingual speaking is an asset
The ideal candidate is a team player with an elevated focus on detail and quality of work.
Our Commitment to You